- Information We Collect: a. Personal Information: When you voluntarily provide it to us, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide when contacting us or subscribing to our newsletter. b. Log Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site. This data may include your IP address, browser type and version, the pages of our Site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Use of Information: a. We use the information we collect to:
- Provide and maintain our Site
- Personalize your experience on our Site
- Respond to your inquiries or requests
- Send you newsletters, updates, and promotional materials (if you have subscribed to them)
- Improve our Site and user experience b. We will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Third-Party Links: a. Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites before providing any personal information.
- Data Security: a. We implement appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Children’s Privacy: a. Our Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately so that we can delete such information from our records.